Call for abstracts
Use the conference registration system (button above) to send the abstract.
- If you already have an AMCA conference system account created from last year or another conference, use your user information.
- If not, please create a new account by clicking on “Create new account”
- After logging in, click on “Send new abstract” to submit an abstract
- To create an abstract, use the mandatory template, which you can download below
You can view or edit your registration at any time by logging in again. After sending the registration, you will receive a confirmation to your e-mail.
Active participation is divided into
- Keynote lecture: 40+10 min. discussion
- Oral presentation: 15+5 min. discussion
- Poster size is recommended max. width 90 cm and max. height 110 cm.
Abstract submission deadline: July 31, 2023
Notification of paper acceptance: August 23, 2023
Full texts of lectures and posters deadline: July 31, 2023